The fine print to help you enjoy your stay at our Retreat
Check-in and check-out – all times below are NSW daylight saving time.
- Check-in is between 3.00pm and 7.00pm. A late check-in or self check-in is available on prior request.
- Check-out is prior to 10.00am. A late check-out may be available on the day of departure – please enquire the evening before.
ALL our guests are couples or single people
Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat has been designed as a luxury romantic getaway. As such, our accommodation is designed for couples only. Each bungalow has only one king-sized bed and amenities for just two people.
- This means that additional guests, including children, cannot be accommodated under any circumstances.
- Pets are potentially harmful to the local flora and fauna and as such are also not permitted.
- Guests arriving with children or pets will be refused check-in and will forfeit monies paid.
Bookings and payments
- All bookings made less than 14 days prior to arrival must be secured within 1 day of making the reservation, with a deposit for an amount equivalent to one night’s tariff or 50%, whichever is the greater.
- All other bookings must be secured within 3 days of making the reservation, with a deposit for an amount equivalent to one night’s tariff or 50%, whichever the greater.
- We also welcome deposits paid by instalments, by leaving a credit card number as security and paying the deposit in instalments of $200 or over. Please feel free to contact us regarding this. The booking is held but not confirmed until the deposit is paid in full.
- Balance of payment is due a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival.
- Arrangements can be made for the balance to be paid on check-in, as long as credit card details are supplied as security. We do not automatically hold your credit card number.
- Bookings may be secured by: MasterCard, Visa, direct debit, cheque or money order.
- Tariffs quoted are subject to change without notice.
Note: These terms and conditions apply to direct bookings only. If you book through a third party such as www.booking.com you are agreeing to their terms and conditions. Please ensure that you have read and understand those before booking your stay at Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat.
Cancellations and refunds
- As we hold your booking in good faith a minimum of 14 days’ notice of cancellation is required. An administration fee of $90 (to cover bank charges and bookings fees) will apply to all cancellations.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged in full; all monies paid for accommodation will be forfeited.
- 7 days’ notice is required to change or cancel set-ups such as the ‘100 Candle Surprise’ Marriage Proposal & Romantic Package or the Summer Rainforest Proposal & Romantic Package.
- 3 days’ notice is required to change or cancel Couples Massages.
- No-shows – tariff will be charged in full and all monies paid will be forfeited – including any ordered meals.
- All refunds are less a cancellation fee of $90.
Many credit cards have built-in travel insurance and it is suggested that guests seek domestic travel insurance to cover cancellations, loss of deposits, medical and other emergencies. This costs about $5 a day and is easy to obtain online.
Length of stay
- All cabins, bungalows and lodges sleep one couple only, with a minimum stay of two nights, unless a single-night space is created between other bookings. Please enquire directly.
- Minimum bookings are generally two nights, and three nights on public holiday long weekends plus the Christmas/early January period. Special packages are not available over these periods.
- Packages are available by direct guest booking only, NOT via travel agents.
- We have a real-time online availability calendar.
Book direct with us for the best deals!
- Get real-time availability and rates for different nights and lengths of stay.
- Be sure to check out all our accommodation types, so you don’t miss out on one that’s available!
- And remember to book early! In peak times we are often full well in advance.