What happens next?
- You both will be all dressed up, looking glamorous for a proposal.
- Your partner will be surprised to find the bungalow glowing to the amber light of all the candles, reflecting back into the lodge, off the windows.
- Being twilight (the magical time) the rainforest outside will still be visible in a gorgeous emerald green; it will be stunning and very moving.
- You walk to the table where you present your partner with the roses.
- Offer your proposal. (Or, if not proposing, your declaration of love and commitment.)
- Pop the champagne and let the night unfold.
- There is food to graze on, French champagne to drink, inside or on the deck.
- Run the spa, have a swim, gaze at the stars and generally enjoy each other’s company with no distractions.
- Savour the magic of Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat.
Photography that celebrates your proposal
The photo shoot beforehand will capture the moments before you become engaged. If you would also like to have a photograph that also celebrates the ring on your finger there are two ways to do this:
- You return to your lodge and after she or he says yes, you advise your partner that that photographer is waiting outside to photograph a re-enactment of your proposal.
- The photographer can precede your arrival and be standing inside your lodge, to photograph your entry and proposal.